There are lots of ways you can get involved in your child's learning at Launcelot:
- attending consultation meetings with teachers each term
- attending school assemblies and performances
- taking part in special events, eg: Parents' Golden Time in Maths Week
- attending school events, eg: International Day, School Fairs
- supporting on school trips
- volunteering in classes
- following us on twitter
- attending meetings, eg: curriculum workshops, meetings about SATs, meet-the-teacher meetings, etc.
- reading in class (Nursery and Reception)
If you have other ideas about how you could get involved, please come and see any member of staff. We are always open to new ideas and we know the children love it when parents and carers come into school.