Our school uniform is as follows:
- Top – Plain white or school branded polo shirt.
- Jumper – School branded jumper / cardigan or plain royal blue jumper / cardigan.
- Skirt – Skirts / pinafores can be black or grey. In the summer blue checked dresses can also be worn.
- Trousers – Trousers can be black or grey (no Jeans).
- Shoes – Plain black shoes or plain black trainers (trainers must not have a coloured motif or coloured laces).
- Tights – Tights must be black or grey only.
- Hair – Hair accessories must be blue, black, white or grey and should be a reasonable size, so that they do not distract or pose a risk to safety. No words or patterns should be shaved into hair.
- Jewellery – Only stud style earrings are permitted.
- PE Kit – School branded or plain blue tshirt with blue, black, white or grey shorts or tracksuit.
Please ensure that you label all garments to ensure that misplaced items can always be returned to their owner.
Lost property items are kept for a short period of time, but clothing without labels that is not claimed within the half term, will be collected, cleaned and donated back to the school community.
Uniform with the school logo can be purchased from Bromley Schoolwear, 51 High Street Bromley BR1 1LE. (T) 0208 460 0032 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org You can also purchase uniform items from most clothing stores and supermarkets.
The uniform is compulsory from nursery to Year 6.